BROWN INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION, LLC.
333 Avenue M NW
Winter Haven, FL 33881 USA
PO Box 713
Winter Haven, FL 33882 USA
Since 1947 Brown International Corporation has been manufacturing fruit and vegetable
juice and puree processing machinery. Brown machinery is used to process a wide
variety of fruit and vegetables including apples, citrus, deciduous fruits, berries,
grapes, tropical fruits, tomato, celery, and nutraceuticals. Brown equipment is
also used in the poultry protein recovery industry, fish processing industry, cheese
industry, and wastewater treatment sectors of all industries.In addition, the Brown
electronics control division has incorporated production line controls systems in
many operating facilities worldwide.
Brown engineers and food scientists can assist you with your process planning and
system design. Utilizing Brown manufactured machinery and equipment Brown can put
together processing lines to meet or exceed your expectations.
Here are some details about what Brown can do for you.
Provide machinery and equipment : Juice-Puree-Essential Oil Extractors, Classifiers,
Scalpers, Pulpers, Finishers, Separators, De-Waterers, Refiners, Sizers, Conveyors,
Feeders, Mixers, Cyclones, Saws, Elevators, Citrus Peel Shavers. This equipment
is utilized in the following industry applications.
- Non-Citrus Fruit
- Fish Mince
- Fish Meal De-Boning (Raw & Cooked)
- Crab, lobster, shrimp and krill protein recovery
- Chatian (from shell) recovery
- Poultry and Beef
- Protein Slurry for Pet Food Spray
- De-Boned ground meat for Pet Food
- Plant Layout
- Plant Modifications & Efficiency Improvement
- Process Design
- Full Processing Plant Control and Information Systems
- Specific Controls and Monitoring
- Update Existing Electronic Control Systems
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Overhauls of Brown International Corp. Equipment.
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Maintenance Contracts
- Specialty Custom Fabrications and Modifications for Existing Lines
- Installation of Equipment and Modifications