Summary of key Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Responsible for researching, planning and designing electrical control systems associated with food processing equipment and/or control system installations.
- Coordinates activities involved in the fabrication, operation, applications, installation, and repair of electrical systems. Once complete, coordinates with Automation and Controls, installation, and service personnel to insure that customer expectations are met.
- Programming responsibilities to include, but not limited to, the development, installation, and maintenance of software systems on customer sites such as operating systems, development software, and communications programming.
- Consistently and accurately follow standard work procedures, policies, etc.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally.
Summary of critical Qualifications, Competencies, Experience:
- Advanced experience with AutoCAD (3 - 5 yrs.)
- Knowledge of Control Panel Design and Configuration including: HMI systems, VFD systems (Allen Bradley, Schneider, Siemens), Remote I/O, and Standalone OEM Machine Controls
- Experience with Power Distribution Design (DC, Single and Three Phase)
- Knowledge of Network Design and Configuration (Ethernet, Device Net, Control Net)
- Experience with VFD systems Design and Configuration
- Knowledge of Pneumatic Systems Design
- Experience with Process Instrumentation design
- Knowledge of Process and Flow Diagrams
- Extensive Project Management experience including: Installation / Commissioning, Vendors, and Contractors
- Advanced experience with PLC Programming (3 - 5 yrs.) including: Allen Bradley, (CompacLogix, ControlLogix, & Connected Components), WAGO, General Electric, Siemens.
- Extensive knowledge of HMI Design and Programming (3 - 5 yrs.) including: InTouch v9.5 and later versions, InTouch CE, and Connected Components (Allen Bradley)
- Database knowledge including: Wonderware Historian, Wonderware HMI Reports, SQL Server Configuration, and SQL Queries
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems Configuration and Maintenance including: Windows XP-Pro, Windows 7 Pro, and Windows Server 2008 or later.
- Some knowledge of ERP software systems user experience
- Highly competitive salary
- Relocation assistance
- Profit Sharing/401K
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance
- Generous paid time-off (vacation and personal time)
- Opportunity for development, growth and advancement
Interested applicants should send their resume to Lydia.Matteucci@brown-intl.com.
« Back to Job Listing