Positions may be available in the following Florida areas: Lake Wales, Bartow, Bradenton, and Ft. Pierce.
Summary of key Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Provide direct support and subject matter expertise to customer for processing equipment-- ensuring full satisfaction regarding equipment performance and service.
- Perform repairs, overhauls, preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment
- Effectively and efficiently, troubleshoot equipment problems to reduce productivity losses. Implement long-term corrective actions to avoid repeat issues.
- Effectively manage and maintain spare parts inventory ensuring there is adequate on-hand supply to support production and customer needs while maintaining budget and inventory objectives.
- Document and report machine performance, corrective actions, maintenance activities, parts utilization, inventory, etc. Effectively communicate with other shifts and team members as well as customer to ensure effective results.
- Consistently and accurately, follow standard work procedures, policies, etc.
- Must be able to work weekends, any shift, and travel domestically and internationally
Summary of critical Qualifications, Competencies, Experience:
- Experience working as a maintenance technician in a high volume production manufacturing environment
- Advanced mechanical skills and experience (bearings, bushing, chains, belts, hoses, pumps, seals, motors, etc.)
- Intermediate electrical skills and experience (sensors, PLCs, circuits, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with little to no direct supervision and alone
- Ability to work under pressure with a high degree of professionalism and customer service
- Must have valid license and reliable transportation
- Highly competitive salary
- Relocation assistance
- Profit Sharing/401K
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance
- Generous paid time-off (vacation and personal time)
- Opportunity for development, growth and advancement
Interested applicants should send their resume to Lydia.Matteucci@brown-intl.com.
« Back to Job Listing